Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Over to Jersey Across the country

To Grandma's house we came! We got to Idaho yesterday evening. Monday and Tuesday seems to have blended together. We went Monday night to Newark, NJ and stayed in a hotel, then caught a flight Tuesday morning (7am) and arrived in SLC at 10:30. My mom and dad were there to pick us up. Kenna could hardly contain herself going down the escalator. As soon as she saw them she started to dance a little. We then stopped by my Grandpa's and visited with him and then hit the road to beat a storm to I.F. The girls were fabulous little travelers. Kenna did her "I am so excited" puke when we first got on the plane (Brad caught that instead of the bag) and when we landed (bag caught that one). Other than that the travels were uneventful and for that we are thankful. Since arriving in Idaho Kenna had played her little heart out with Paige and Whitney. She is in complete heaven. Bryn is being spoiled by Grandpas and Grandmas. She is unsure of exactly who they are, but has learned that a smile to one of the above mentioned has more power than anything else on earth. She is such a good baby, even with an ear infection she is a happy camper. We (by we I mean Brad) left our camera card at home, but brought the camera, oops! I will try to figure out how to post video. Hope you are all well wherever you are for the holidays.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Well, you need to come see me. Also, I think Mom and Dad have an XD memory card lying around somewhere. I'm pretty sure that's what your camera takes.