Thursday, December 6, 2007

MOM I FORGOT!

I absolutely love this kid. She makes me laugh 20 times minimum in a day. Yesterday on her way to Preschool she screamed, when I asked what was wrong she said "I forgot to tell Santa something! Mom we have to go back I have to tell him so he won't forget!" What did you forget was my reply. "That I want a Island Princess Barbie says Hello". Now for those of you that are as confused as I was at to what in the world an "Island Princess Barbie says Hello" is this is it.

It is nothing amazing you can do her hair and when you push on the flower it sings a little song. In the song there are lyrics that are something to the effect of a Bird saying Hello. Hence she thinks that this overpriced, over advertised toy is called "Island Barbie Princess says Hello". She has never seen the movie and only knows about these Barbie products because they are plastered everywhere. Now keep in mind I have had her Christmas bought since October. So I called my mom (who is storing all of her Christmas stuff) and told her to take back a few of the things I had gotten her that I am sure she would enjoy but she has just asked specifically for THIS item. I had found it at Target for $20 cheaper than at Toys are us (yes that is right $20 dollars cheaper means it is a pricey one) and she went by and picked it up for me so that we can ensure that this item that has caused this 3yr old such distress about not getting was received on Christmas morning.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

She'll be screaming about something just as fabulous next week. lol

Rivka said...

That's funny. This morning Jack came downstairs and promptly told me that Santa is bringing him a new race car. I didn't even know he was aware who Santa actually was! Actually, I think I'll blog about this, so sorry...you'll get it twice!

Kellie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!