Thursday, December 6, 2007

Family Pictures

Okay since the only family picture Brad and I have of our family hanging up is from December 2005,and Kenna is bald we decided maybe we should update. Last Saturday we went to JC Penney. They turned out rather cute. I had set the appointment for 10:40 am for 2 reasons 1)it was the first one they had open in the morning (they open at 9:30 how bad could it be that early in their day) 2) at 10:40 everyone is happy, with full bellies, and fresh up from a nap. An hour and a half later we were taken back for our pictures at 12:10. At 12:10 things are a little different, children are hungry, tired, and a smidgen on the crabby side of things. The girls were good for the 20 min it took for our photos to be taken and then they all fell apart. Kenna was bribed with a visit to Santa and so her mood changed to pleasant again and we were able to get some cute ones of her. Bryn however can not be bribed and we only got an okay one of them together. Just when I think they can't get any cuter, I look them and sure enough they have gotten cuter!
Isn't she the cutest 5 month old! She smiles even when tired. The bow was made be my friend Kim who is amazingly talented. She is selling them if you look at this site http://kimshairbows.blogspot.com/ you can see some of what she has done as well as prices and order some. They are fabulous! Here is one of Brad and I just so we have one.
Okay so here is when Bryn became over it! Her smile wasn't her whole hearted smile as usual. Kenna has one of Kim's bows in her hair as well. See how nice they match her dress!
Isn't this kid a cutie! She is a blast! I can never get her to pose for my camera, she just does it at a studio. I can't get enough of those curls!

6 comments:

Bon said...

These pictures turned out great! You have such a beautiful family!
Bonnie

Kellie said...

Your pictures are cute! Don't you love going by studio time? It's tough.

Blake and Breanna said...

Love the pictures. Love that we will see you in about a week.

JC and Jena said...

ADEE!! Those are SO dang cute! That one of you and Brad is really good too. Hope we get a copy!

Jenny Whiting said...

Those pictures did turn out SO well. I'm impressed with McKenna, especially after waiting SOOOO long. So I guess it was after pictures that you got your hair cut! I like it.

jenn said...

adee-- i love your family...i am so glad that you were able to get pictures. i wish that we all lived closer.... (: love from me!