Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mail from Grandma!

Kenna was so excited Monday to have the "brown truck" (aka UPS) bring her something from her Grandma. Every time she sees a UPS truck she asks if Grandma has sent her a special package. To make it more exciting I told her it was for her birthday. Being two days past her birthday she was thrilled that it was a "birthday day again". I had some cake leftover and we sang to her again. She is so funny. I am going to take this time to excuse myself from any responsibility on how the child is dressed she insisted on doing it herself! here are some cute photos of her opening her package from Grandma (Norby).
She was so excited to get the CD player and the Primary songs on CD. She also got some lip gloss and two cards one from Grandma and one from Great Grandma Wade with some money in it. She called the cards "messages". She looked so cute listening to "her songs". She spent a good 20 minutes on the couch listening. This is going to be great for the plane ride. Thanks Mom.

3 comments:

Bon said...

beautiful Adrienne! I love getting "grandma packages" for the kids! It is great we have such good moms!:)

JC and Jena said...

Awww! What a cute gift idea! I love how excited they get over things at this age.

Unknown said...

Adrienne: I did a double-take when I looked at these pictures. She looks so much like you did at this age. Wow. Cute kids.
Aunt Marsha (Favorite Aunt)