Saturday, November 24, 2007

I love the Fall in Pennsylvania!

And here is why. We went to bed on Wednesday with all of the leave still on our trees. When we awoke Thursday morning this is what we found, all thanks to a little gust of wind!! I should have followed my gut and taken a picture of the trees on Wednesday when I thought about it. Oh well just imagine what they all looked like on the trees.

The one on the right is of our sidewalk. Here are a few from the street.
Of course we took the kids out and took some photos of them in it.
We had Thanksgiving Dinner at our house, so when everyone showed up they all took pictures of their families in the leaves. I cooked a fabulous turkey again this year, and we had 6 couples and a set of missionaries over for dinner. It was great food, and great company we all had a ball and stuffed ourselves senseless. The turkey that I cooked was 25 lbs, we referred to it as "the bird". We will definitely do it again next year. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Rivka said...

I do miss the eastern leaves! They're so beautiful. That picture of Bryn is amazing! I miss you

Anonymous said...

OOOOhhhhhh, the leaves are gorgeous. And my grandbabies are gorgeous,too. Can't wait to see everyone.

Kellie said...

Your two-toned lawn looks so neat! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Bon said...

That is a beautiful picture! I love your blog page! Time does fly by too quickly!! Hey add me to your list and I will add you to mine too!:)
Bonnie