Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bryn

Bryn is such a good baby. She plays well by herself, isn't needed or fussy. She is 5 months old now and is so fun. Here are some of her favorite things to do. Play in her exersaucer. Have her sister hold her. She is completely in love with Kenna. They do a lot of snuggling on the couch. Kenna is soft and gentle with her. If Bryn starts to fuss she will go running to her saying "It's okay Bryn I am here". I love it. She is a rice cereal fan. And is so cute sitting up at her highchair. It is a good thing she make noise every once in a while or I would forget about her!

3 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

I can;t believe how big she is getting. Can't wait to see you guys in 3 weeks!

Rivka said...

I just commented on another friends blog how much I love having brand new babies and now I see this one and I remember how much I love this age too! It's a good thing kids are so much fun or we'd stop having them after one!

JC and Jena said...

SO cute!! I love cuddle time.