Sunday, September 16, 2007

One... two.. roll

Yesterday Evening I put Bryn on her play mat so she could enjoy her favorite time of the day tummy time. She will lay on her tummy forever looking at herself in the mirror. But this time she played for awhile then instead of crying when her muscles hurt from holding herself up she rolled onto her back. I grabbed the camera and took a picture of her on her belly and then on her back. She rolls too fast for me to be able to get her on her side. I will use my mom's camera in a few weeks and then I will be able to get it.

4 comments:

Rivka said...

Yeah! How cute. Is your mom coming out to visit? I'd be jealous, but my mom will be here on Saturday...just in time for the induction of baby on Monday. ONE WEEK!

JC and Jena said...

Yay Bryn!! You did it!! Ok, now....quit growing up so fast, ok? Love you!!

JC and Jena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blake and Breanna said...

AD I can't believe that she is old enough to be doing that. It is hard to remember when we don't see you guys very often.