Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kenna really wanted me to take a picture of her with "her Bryn" so I did. I can never get both of them to look at the camera at the same time. We have had an uneventful day, just running errands and Dr. appointments. They may not look at the camera at the same time but at least they nap at the same time. I am getting some much needed house work done that I sure will all be undone as soon as they wake up. Kenna has said and done a few funny things this past week that I need to blog about. 1) She is singing everything. It is like I am living in a musical she randomly bursts in to song. She will sing about what ever she is doing, coloring, eating and then she will get up and dance around. It is really cute. 2) She got lost in the store a few weeks ago; so I went over what to do if someone was trying to take her somewhere she didn't want to go. I told her to start screaming that she didn't want to go with the person and that she wanted her Mommy. And to yell and kick and scream as loud as she could. Well... a few days later we are at Target and she didn't want to leave and I was trying to get her out of the store so finally I just took her by the hand and started to go for the door. Little poop did exactly what I told her to do if someone was trying to take her somewhere she didn't want to go. She kicked screamed and yelled "I don't want to go with you I want my Mommy" She made quite the scene. A few people asked if she was okay and I assured them that I was the Mommy!! A lady asked her if I was her mom and she said yes and I don't want to leave. When we got to the van I was more specific about who "someone" was.

4 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

That is hilarious. Trust children to take something so serious and use it to there advantage. Who says that they are dumb?

Tiffany said...

Oh so funny! She's such a little pill. Now I just can't wait for her to do this to an aunt (hopefully Jessica...not that I'm jealous or anything).

Rivka said...

I read this last night and I'm still laughing about it this morning. I guess that means it'll happen to me someday...that's how Murphy works. On the bright side, at least you know what she's capable of should anyone else try that move! Maybe you should carry around a picture and her birth certificate just in case it happens again, though! ;)

JC and Jena said...

Ha ha!! You should make a movie of her doing it and sell it to parents with small children who are trying to teach their child about "stranger danger". You'd be RICH!!