Sunday, September 16, 2007

At least she waited until

After church to dye her face "Berry Sparkle" with my lip gloss. I was feeding Bryn and Kenna was quiet (always a sign of disaster) when I asked what she was doing she said "just doing my makeup mom". I went upstairs to find her looking in the mirror putting on my lip gloss. I asked why she didn't just put it on her lips, she said "um because I couldn't see it very much". Little stinker. If this happens to anyone else Mary Kay cleansing clothes took it off better than the soap and warm water.

2 comments:

Rivka said...

Well, I too have gloss colors that don't show very well and I have to say I've been tempted to do the very same thing! Gorgeous!

JC and Jena said...

Sad thing is, some people really do wear that much make up and think it's normal. Too cute Kenna!