Sunday, September 30, 2007

Brynlee 3 Months

Okay so here are some of her 3 month pictures. The white dress is her blessing dress that my Mom made. I realized on her blessing day after she was asleep and her dress was off that I hadn't taken any pictures of her in it, opps. Luckily she could still wear it. She was very smiley and it was hard to pick only a few.
I liked the look on her face when we put the flower in front of her. Pink was invented just for her I am sure of it she looks so cute in pink.
I have a picture like this of Kenna as well at the same age. They look the same only with a little more weight on Bryn and a different bow on the head. Anyway enjoy!

3 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

AD,
These are so stinking cute. I cannot believe that she is 3 months. I cannot wait until christmas to see all of you. I remember the picture of Kenna and they do resemble each other.

Jessica and Tom said...

try a lot more weight on her head. She sure is a cutie. Can't wait to see you!

JC and Jena said...

She looks so old in the flower one where she is sitting up. Too cute!!