Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A day at the Beach

Here is what we did on the second day. We spent the whole day on the beach and had an absolute blast. Kenna and her friends spent most of the time digging in the dirt and building things. Brad and I tried our hand at body boarding. It is a little tricky to catch a wave and ride it in. We were both a little sore the next day. Bryn slept on the beach in the nice baby beach shade we bought her, I'll take a picture tomorrow and send it so you know what I am talking about. We ended the day with flying a kite that the Whitings had brought the kids all thought that was neat and finding seashells that had been washed up.

1 comments:

Rivka said...

That looks so fun. I'd be jealous, but that feeling is completely overtaken by the knowledge that the only bathing suit I'd fit into right now would be roughly the size of the house you're staying in. Somehow I feel less ripped off by not being seen at the beach in that monstrosity! Have a great time while you're down there!