Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Kenna had her first day of Pre-school today! She was so excited she kept telling Brad that she was going to go to school just like him. And had a hard time going to sleep last night. She wanted a picture of her backpack so her Papa could see it. She learned about colors and made a fun rainbow with frootloops. She also made a fun game with shapes. She was so cute when I went to pick her up she wanted to know when she could come back to school. I love her she is so cute.

5 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

That is so exciting. Where is she going to preschool? It is so fun when they get all excited for it, but also a little sad cause then they look like such big girls.

Rivka said...

Sometimes I wish that I could spend my day making rainbows out of fruit loops. I think that would be true happiness!

Jessica and Tom said...

amen to rivka's comment!!

Tiffany said...

I'd like to add another AMEN to that Riv. School just started back up for me and I think I'll request that as an assignment in one of my classes.

JC and Jena said...

Awww!! And, JC and I were just talking last night about when Brad called us and said she was born. Crazy how one day they barely fit into newborn clothes and the next they are going to school. Kenna, we love you!