Thursday, August 23, 2007

We did end up going to the zoo this morning it was a great day for the zoo! We got to see the new tiger cubs (3 of them) and that was the highlight for Kenna. We took lunches with us and had a picnic. Kenna did surprisingly well minding and staying close to us. It did help that we had one of those backpacks that doubles as a harness/leash and she could only go 2 ft away. Bryn slept through the zoo experience. We also went golfing this afternoon. Kenna was in Heaven. The course was crowded so we let her hit the ball while we waited for the slow people ahead of us to get off of the green and Brad let her help drive the golf cart. She asked for her own set of pink golf clubs as we were loading up to go home. I am the only voice of reason and the mean mommy I say no, Brad is a bit of a pushover and will most likely eventually say yes.

2 comments:

Jessica and Tom said...

I can't believe you put your kid on a leash! Adee, I know she can wander but come on!!

Tiffany said...

I love that she wants pink golf clubs. I'm so sure Brad will say yes. Come on! His little girl wants to play golf!