Sunday, August 26, 2007

9 o'clock and all is well

This is a first, both of my children are in bed and sleeping at the exact same time!!! It will most likely never happen again I am counting it as a blessing as I have a raging headache and need to go to bed. Kenna has a few new phases that she is using that we find funny and would like to share. 1. If she likes some thing it is her "Favorite," if she really likes something it is her "favorite and my best" I will use it in a sentence (actually sentence spoken by her) "Mom, Aunt Tiffany is my favorite." I reply with I am so glad. "Mom, Jessica is my favorite and my best." Sorry Tiff. 2. "It wasn't an accident." She doesn't understand purpose I guess we will have to start using that word instead of asking if it was accident when she did something we are going to need to start saying was it done on purpose. She is very honest though if you catch her doing something she will tell you right away that it wasn't an accident. Brad's first day of school is tomarrow and we are all a bit nervouse. This is will be a bit of an asjustment for us. We have completely enjoyed having him arround all summer. It will be different having him studdying all of the time and having to do most of the stuff with the kids by myself. I am not so sure who is more nervous him about school or me about him startin school and doing this alone? It could be tricky! I am now in charge of mini enrichments in my ward. I have no ideas so if you have any good ones pass them my way. I was not blessed with any sort of creativity I have less than the short stick on that one it is more like no stick at all. I am off to bed so I can get rid of this head ache.

3 comments:

Rivka said...

Kids really are great! Even when you get headaches from them (which seems to happen a lot when they're two).

oh, and that funny letter thing was my mom typing the word verification thing into the wrong spot! She's hilarious, but I was so impressed that she was brave enough to even try to leave a comment...not her usual thing!

Tiffany said...

That is too cute. I kinda always knew Jessica was her "favorite and her best." At least I'm her "favorite." I can just hear her saying all of this.

Jessica and Tom said...

I want to thank everyone that made this possible. My mom and dad, my husband, and my beautiful little girl and everyone else. Especially Tiffany for making it such a great competition.