Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rain, Rain go away come again

during school not the last week of the last ever summer vacation until retirement! Today Brad and some friends went golfing anyway in the rain. Kenna cried for awhile after we dropped him. She likes golf or anything really that involves a ball and something to hit the ball with. Bottom line anything sports = time with dad. I told her today that I love her and she didn't say anything back so I said don't you love momma? No, she said, I love Daddy. Monday is going to be a hard day for that little girl. While Brad hit a ball in the rain with a metal object (sound brilliant to anyone else?) Kenna and I watched a video we rented for her, Sleeping Beauty she has already watched it 5 to many times. It stopped raining for 1 hour so I sent her outside and she played her little heart out. The small break was much needed and I am sure it only happened because 50 million moms in Pennsylvania were praying for it . Tomorrow is going to be a nice day so they say do we are going to the zoo. Rain comes again Friday.

1 comments:

Rivka said...

We too have spent the last several days in the rain (complete with flash floods) and the forecast is calling for more all week! I feel for you there and just wish we lived next door so that we could keep each other company. It's not just the little ones that go stir crazy! ;)