Saturday, August 18, 2007

Oh that is how you do pictures

Okay so I figured out how to add pictures to a post so these go with the previous post. Here is the football game and Me, Brad, and Bryn at the game. We got a babysitter for Kenna so that we wouldn't have to worry about her and enjoy the game. Bryn was so good she stayed awake the whole time and didn't cry once. The game was during her normal fussy time so we were a little worried. Brad saw it as a good sign that she would like football and it would keep her calm.

3 comments:

Rivka said...

Yeah for blogs! I'm glad to see you've joined the crowd on this one. You look fabulous, by the way. I hope I look that good that soon after I have this one! Keep up the good work

Rivka said...

I've never tried the spot shot on walls, but I will tell you that those Mr Clean Magic Erasers (generic too) work WONDERS on walls! My mom-in-law introduced me and they seriously take off anything (crayon, ink, old grime from who knows how long ago...) Just be careful with the paint, it will eventually eat that off too, but not before it gets most anything off. Congrats on your dad! Elder Scott interviewed Neisah at stake conf, in front of everyone! We're famous!

Jessica and Tom said...

Hey you are not the last to join the blogger crowd. We have yet to do it (too much work) but we enjoy reading yours. The pictures are very cute.
Love,
Jess, Tom, Whitney and Ryan