Wednesday, July 23, 2008

(Thank you for the good picture Riv)

  1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember about me!
  2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Bon said...

Ok....lets see. I remember dresses up in prairie dresses walking around Iona acting weirdly! But having a blast! That is a fun one! We did have a lot of fun!:)

Tiffany said...

Well, I remember: "Did the monkey look like this?"; blaming everything on you; and the many attempted swirlies. And yet we still get along.

Anonymous said...

Please see Rivka's Blog for the reference of being followed by the uncover cop also know as Jared's Neighbor.....we had been soaping Jared's and Tim's car and went speeding off. We were then followed by what we thought to be a serial killer and after running red lights, racing through stop signs....we were finally pulled over by our serial killer with flashing cop light in front of your parents house in the middle of the night!!!! oops!!!!

Brittany said...

I loved our Outer Banks trip together. We were all so sad when you couldn't make it the second time...with us anyway.

Jenny Whiting said...

I remember when we first met you and Brad and you guys came to our BBQ at a park...I could tell already that we'd be great friends. And of course I remember all those days you watched my kids while I tutored -- thank you so much!

Chy said...

I remember being at playgroup and loving your spunky personality. Softball was of course fun. I was bummed when you guys moved I felt like I was just getting to know you!

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

I remember working at ZCMI with you and laughing a lot and always checking out the cute guys.