Monday, July 14, 2008

Peaches and Raspberries

Saturday afternoon after lawns were mowed we took the girls out to Linvilla to get some fresh peaches and raspberries. The Raspberries were slim but we were able to find enough to put on some ice cream. The girls had fun even though it was humid beyond belief. The outing served it's purpose and when we got home we were able to put the quarter round up in the living room and dining room while Bryn slept. Thanks to Carter and Steph for coming over to help. I would also like to thank Nathan and Tiff for finding our camera so that we could take pictures of the fuzz on a peach. Here are some of my favorite shots that we got of the girls and Brad.
Bryn got a good kick out of the hey ride. She laughed the whole way to the peach orchard.
Kenna out to find the perfect peach.
The perfect one.
Bryn's Peach

10 comments:

Bon said...

Oh I would love to find a peach orchard close by! That looks like so much fun! Do you can?

Nate and Eryn said...

I miss Linvilla. Looks like you guys had fun. Bryn has grown a lot since we left.

jenn said...

love all of the pics adee... sure miss you guys! jeeg

Steph said...

I wish we could have been with you. Linvilla is so much fun! Looks like you had a sweet vacation. I'm glad you got to go after all.

Tiffany said...

Your kids are so adorable! Little me is especially cute. I wish I could go to Linvilla Orchards with you. Hopefully I can come visit you again soon.

Elizabeth Checchio said...

What a fun family outing! Those peach pics really made me salivate.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful!!!! This is Tiff from High School.....I ran across your Blog from Riv's BLOG....Mine is at allthingsmendoza.blogspot.com. I'd love to catch up......e-mail me at mendtiff@isu.edu

Tiff

ShaNae said...

Your little girls are just so darling. This looks like a blast!

Brittany said...

What a fun outing...I miss Linvilla. I don't miss the humidity, though! (:

Rivka said...

Great pictures! I loved picking peaches in Virginia. We have fun at the apple orchards here, but there's really no comparison!