Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer Idaho Style

We had a lot of fun on our trip to Idaho. Although seeing Blaine was the highlight we did a load of other fun things. We went swimming, repelling, up to Jackson Wyoming, Floated Warm River, Lagoon and had a ton of fun playing with family.

Click to play Idaho trip part 1
Create your own <span class=slideshow - Powered by Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386>
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Click to play Idaho trip 2
Create your own <span class=slideshow - Powered by Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386>
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Rivka said...

I love the new pics of you up on the blog! You look so great. I wish we would have been in Idaho at the same time...I miss seeing you. I think it's time to start planning those "family" reunions of ours...

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

I have decided fireworks are the best in idaho falls and that next year me and jourdain are coming up there and doing the fourth with your family!!!

Kellie said...

You crammed a lot of fun into your trip! I recognize most of those rides from Lagoon-we were just there in June.