Friday, March 28, 2008

On the Move

Bryn has been crawling for 3 months now, and pulling herself up to the couch and other stationary objects throughout the house for a few months as well. I have been okay with this type of movement, not a ton of damage can be done. However, we have just reached a new type of movement... climbing onto those stationary objects. This past week I came out of the kitchen to find my child half way up the stairs and clearly proud of herself. While folding laundry on the couch I looked over to see her standing on top of a chair. With this new mobility also come the awareness that cupboard doors can be opened and the contents within removed. Oodles of fun I tell you. Kenna will say "She's on the MOVE" if she sees Bryn heading for something she shouldn't. We have been hearing this phrase a lot these days.

7 comments:

Jessica and Tom said...

Your kids are so cute. Kenna just makes me laugh. I like staring at myself in the mirror too!! I can't wait to see you next week and see Brynn on the move!
p.s. it is about time you updated!!

Tiffany said...

These little girls are so cute! I can't wait to see them and have a princess party. I wish I could come see Kenna dance. Hopefully she'll show us some of her moves.

p.s. It's nice to know you're alive.

Kellie said...

Oh no! You've got a climber! Garrett never was but Landon was. I'm glad to see your updated blog. :)

JC and Jena said...

Awww, she's growing up so fast! I love Kenna's little phrase "She's on the move".

yamsey said...

Gotta love those major developments! Samuel was never one for pulling all the stuff out of the cupboards. You can imagine how surprised I was when James reached that stage... I never understood how someone so small could make such a big mess! Good luck!!!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

I am so scared with Miles just pulling himself up! I can't imagine. She is giving you a run for your money, honey!
Cheers, Lizzie
thedayleys.blogspot.com

jenn said...

so so cute! i hope that i will be able to catch up with you while you are in town! (: