Friday, March 28, 2008

Art work

I am having a really hard time wanting to wash this off of my wall. Kenna came up to me a few weeks ago with a pencil in her hand and said
"Mom I am sorry I disappointed you"
I had two thought almost simultaneously,
1. "where did you learn the word disappointed?"
2. (actually spoken) "What did you do!?"
She took me into the living room and above the heater vent she had drawn a picture of our family. I thought it was rather good for a 3 year old but not wanting to condone writing on the wall she was sentenced to 3 minutes on the top step and lost pencil and crayon privileges for the rest of the day. It was hard to get a good picture so I hope you can see it.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Now how can you be dissapointed at that? LOL

JC and Jena said...

Ok, I can totally see your dilemma. I wouldn't want to wash it off either. SO cute!

Nate and Eryn said...

That is a good picture. Your girls are so cute and fun.