Saturday, March 1, 2008

Little Bryn

She looked so cute and so much like my sister Tiffany with her hair up like this that I had to take a picture. Big blue eyes, peachy cheeks hair poking up on top. I called her Tiff twice today. I will hunt and find a picture of Tiff at this age and post it so everyone can see the similarities. Tiff this is what your kids will look like.
This is a fish face that she has figured out she can do. I am so glad that I have a fast camera now so I can capture this as it only lasts a few seconds.

5 comments:

Rivka said...

What fast camera do you have?

jenn said...

oh i love it adee! so so cute! i cannot wait to catch up! (: when did you say that you were going to be home again?

Nate and Eryn said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks. Mary is still not crawling. I don't even think she is close. Cute pictures, eryn.

Generational stitcher said...

How's she doing today? I hope she feels better soon, for everyones sake :) and Thanks for calling Tom last night, it's always hard for him when I am out of town.

Bon said...

she is so cute!!