Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tiff or Bryn?

As promised here is a photo of Tiff when she was a baby. I was 7 when she was born so I remember quit well how she looked and acted. I have caught myself calling Bryn Tiff a few times. I put this picture of Tiff on the piano at my moms house. Everyone who saw it wanted to know when we got this picture of Bryn taken. My dad thought it was Bryn and made the comment of how much she looks like Tiffany. The resemblance he said was amazing. Which just proved out point to those who weren't sure that Bryn looks just like Tiffany. So it will be no surprise to us if in 18 years she looks like this.

4 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

That is totally amazing! Oh and $10 says your sister will never have a kid that looks as much like her as Bryn does!

JC and Jena said...

Dang! You weren't kidding!! How cute!!

Rivka said...

She's definitely a Norby!

jenn said...

so cute! (: love how much they look alike!