Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blackberries

I took the girls to Linvilla to get some blackberries. They had so much fun. I got Bryn out of the stroller and showed her how to pick them. She was to cute. The ones she picked went strait into her mouth. I had my back to her and was helping Kenna reach "the perfect one". I heard some ladies laughing and then one of them say "Miss you should get a picture of that". I turned around to see this: I suppose when you have little one year old chubby fingers it makes it hard to pick berries as fast as you need to to eat them. She used her ingenuity and decided to forgo the picking step and go strait to the eating part.

4 comments:

Chy said...

so dang cute!!!

Bon said...

oh yummy!!:) Delicious!

Anonymous said...

That is an Awesome family field trip!!! Your babies are beautiful....and apparently very resourceful!!!

Tiffany said...

Well, she is too darn brilliant. She must take after me. ;) Too too cute!