Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Okay so most of you know this primary song. The words go Follow the prophet follow the prophet follow the prophet don't go astray. Anyway my sisters little boy is Ryan and we call him Ryan the Lion. In primary they were singing Follow the Prophet. Kenna was singing the loudest only singing the wrong words she was singing "Ryan the Lion, Ryan the Lion, Ryan the Lion, don't go astray". This is very good advice to Ryan however only being 1 I am sure it is not an issue yet.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

We LOVE to sing this song around my house. Roudy isn't a member and that song TOTALLY freaks him out. He gets so mad whenever the kids sing it because he thinks it's creepy. So, we sing it alot and tell him to take the hint! :)

Chy said...

Thanks for the advice but unfortunately we are way past the root canal he has 3! We took him to the dentist a while ago. Now we are just waiting for the appointment at the hospital with the anesthesiologist and dentist... crapy huh he is only 3! We brush his teeth and he really does not eat A LOT of sweets and not a lot of juice...I don't know:(

jenn said...

thanks for the laugh adee! miss you!

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

hey hun its Rachael, I needed your email adress so I can send you a link to my blog, I set it to private so you'll need an invite...anyways....cute_sassafrass@yahoo.com