Monday, August 10, 2009

Are you kidding me!

So being stuck in the hospital during recovery I have learned a few things. 1st I never want a c-section again! 2nd the only good t.v is the stuff I DVR and everything else is crap. I have watched a lot the past 3 days as all I have to do is walk around, feed baby, waste time online, or watch t.v. Here is a list of odd things I have seen on t.v. while flipping through channels in the past 4 days.

  • Did anyone know that their is an Air Guitar championship? Well their is. It tours 25 cities and has a championship in D.C. if that isn't odd enough the championship is actually televised and is about as good as it gets for t.v viewing at around 2 am while feeding.
  • Danny Davis Ministries will sell you "No Evil Oil" to "anoint" your bills, home, family pictures and what not. It comes with biblical instructions on how to use it.
  • Spanish acting is horrible
  • from about 11 am to 3pm you have your choice of 4 different court shows to watch.
  • the Hallmark channel could be the Golden Girls channel.

I only have to be in the hospital for 6 more hours and I am counting the time!!!

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Congratulations!!!! She's beautiful and her name does fit her perfectly.

We want to come visit when you feel up to it, so let us know when you want dinner delivered ;^)

ps. You're right, Spanish acting is one of a kind.

Kate Larsen said...

Adee-- Everyone looks so great! I'm sorry about the C-Section. Sucky. I love her name!!! Have a great time at home!

kasondra said...

hahaha thas so true... never anything on!