Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One Nasty Heat Wave

It has been in the high 90's and the mercury has touched 100 degrees here the past few days. It would be a little more tolerable if it weren't for that blasted humidity!!! So yesterday we had some friends over and got the pools out. The kids had a blast. They didn't seem to mind that Brad had just mowed the lawn and they were covered in grass. We did a hot dog lunch and had Popsicles for dessert. I know my kids took a fabulous nap. I am sure that the others did as well.

4 comments:

Stacia said...

Hey, thanks for the offer. We might take you up on it if this weather doesn't give us a break. Cute kiddos! The pool party made you the coolest mom on the block I'm sure!

Tiffany said...

This sounds so fun! I wish the weather here was closer to what you have. We do have a bit of humidity, though...it's called snow. That's right. It's supposed to snow today. So much for my plan to go hiking this weekend. Anyway, mini me looks super cute. :)

jenn said...

i am so wishing that i was in the heat right now... the snow today was not exciting! share some of that heat (: LOVE YOU! looks like so much fun!

Bon said...

Wow- that is HOT!!