Thursday, June 12, 2008

One funny kid.

I have decided that I like the 3 1/2 year age the best. Then again that is as far as I have gotten with a child so I may change my mind later. Kenna has done some very funny things lately that I thought I would share.
1) Her favorite movie is Brother Bear. We have it recorded on our DVR and it has been watched at least once a day. She knows how to work the remote and will rewind and listen to the Moose say "Gee Aay You're one big beaver" and laugh hysterically. She has gotten in the habit of calling me Adrienne, this is driving Brad and I crazy. So when she called me by Adrienne the other day she was told sternly, "I am not Adrienne", She looked at me smiled and said, "Gee aay you're one big beaver" and laughed harder than she does when the moose says it.She found herself so witty.
2) She really wants a dog. She asks daily, will run out the front door if she sees someone walking their dog to ask if she can pet it. She has imaginary ones ( I like those best), stuffed ones, and the memories of our dog Chloe we had in Idaho. Yesterday She was eating Spaghetti. I heard sit, sit, (then very happily) GOOD GIRL! I heard this a few more times. When I peaked around the corner I saw Kenna sitting in her chair holding a noodle up, Brynlee was standing next to the chair. If Brynlee would sit Kenna gave her the noodle.
3) She has recently learned how to do thumbs up. If she gets something she wants or if Brad or I do something she finds "good" she will give us a Thumbs up. The following are for sure to get a thumbs up: giving her a Popsicle, rolling her window down, taking her to a park.
She is such a fun kid we are so glad that she is ours!

3 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

That is so cute. I love the one about her feeding Bryn like a puppy.

Tiffany said...

Yes, I agree, the story about her feeding Bryn is the best. I also like the thumbs up because I can relate. You just need to teach her the thumbs down.

jenn said...

i love it adee...she has come up with some pretty clever things! i laughed so much!