Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How long have you been together? 7 Years How long did you date? 6 months How old is he? 29 big ones Who eats more? He does Who said "I love you" first?" He did Who is taller? He is Who sings better? That would be him for sure. Who is smarter? He is for sure! Who does the laundry? I do Who does the dishes? I do Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do Who pays the bills? I do Who mows the lawn? sometimes me but mostly him. Who cooks dinner? I do Who is more stubborn? Him Who kissed who first? He initiated it and I agreeded Who asked who out? He asked me out Who proposed? He did Who is more sensitive? Me Who has more friends? He does Who has more siblings? He does Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear pants Who are you tagging? Jess, Tiff, Riv

1 comments:

jenn said...

adee! i love all of the pictures of the fun things that you did! i also loved reading your "tag" post... i laughed remember how brad described your first kiss! (: you really are great! hope that all is well! miss you lots!