Friday, February 15, 2008

Con and East

This morning Kenna asked if she could play with her friends. I said sure thinking that I would call a local friend and have them come over. When I asked who she would like to play with Kyle, Amy, Kelsey, Thomas? She said "I want to play with my favorite buddies Conner and Easton at their house." She was more than a little upset when I said that they were in Idaho and she would have to wait until April to play with them. So we have printed off this picture and she is upstairs playing in her room with them.

4 comments:

JC and Jena said...

I love this picture! It will be interesting to see which one she ends up marrying!!

Jessica and Tom said...

how cute!!she is such a cutie. It is rough having such good friends so far away.

Tiffany said...

All these pictures are just too cute. Kenna is such a funny little girl.

Rivka said...

I wish I could play with my friends that live in other states, too. I'm with you, Kenna!