Saturday, May 8, 2010

Post OP day 3

We are still in the CICU (cardiac intensive care unit). She has all of the pacers and tubes out and is down to one I.V. site. Poor little peanut is not liking the morphine. It is causing it usual symptom, itching, constipation, and upset stomach. She didn't eat at all yesterday or today so far. Anything she does swallow comes up moments afterwords. They told us that she will limit her mobility herself, if it hurts she won't do it. I have not seen her hold so still for so long since she was a newborn. Because she has all of her pacers and extra I.V.'s out they are hoping to move her out of intensive care and to the main cardiac care unit. She is however doing well considering what she went through 2 days ago. Thanks for all of your prayers and help.

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Hope all is well. I love the new pictures!

yamsey said...

I had no idea Lauren was having health problems! I am glad the surgery went well and she is recovering. Take care and keep us posted. A blog on your new home would be nice. =) hint, hint!