Friday, October 2, 2009

Photos

I took the girls to get some pictures taken today. Lauren hit her 2 month mark, and I hadn't had Kenna or Bryn's pictures done professionally for over a year. I was nervous about taking all 3 by myself but it turned out really well. Bryn was uncharacteristically good about following her instructions, Kenna was a great helper, and Lauren graced us with waking up so we could get some shots with her eyes open. My mom got them these adorable matching leopard print dresses and pink sweaters. I have decided that the best part of having girls is dressing them, and it gets even better when they can match. Here is what we got.
McKenna
Brynlee
Lauren

9 comments:

Kellie said...

I love them! The pink+leopard is adorable.

Steph said...

McKenna's hair is so long. Your girls are getting big! Darling pictures. Love the pink.

Rivka said...

CUTE!!! I love the pics. You have such beautiful girls, I hate that we don't live next door like we always used to talk about!

JC and Jena said...

Oh my HEAVENS!! They are SO cute!! I love those dresses!!

Chavonne and her people said...

WHAT BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!! Although how would a person expect anything other than beautiful.....look at their mom!!!!!

Kate Larsen said...

Pretty sweet girls! I love it. Miss you guys.

Stacia said...

Time flies so fast. I can't believe Lauren is already 2 months! They're all just as cute as ever.

jenn said...

adee!!! your girls are so freaking cute!!! man i miss you like crazy! my love and prayers are with you!

Generational stitcher said...

I LOVE that about my girls too!! It's so fun!! Great pictures!!