Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grandma Murray

Grandma Murray was able to come out to visit us for the past week. The girls had a lot of fun. They played their hearts out as well as enjoyed some fun outings to Lancaster and also to Longwood Gardens (which I have been dying to take her to since I first went a few years ago.) We are excited for her to come back soon.
Here are the girls at Longwood in front of their favorite bush!! Honeysuckle! (Sunnyhuckle as Bryn calls it)
Kenna really wanted to have a picture with just her dad in front of this waterfall.
A big old tree
Kenna listening to the bee's make honey in this beehive.
At the indoor children's garden.
We went to an Amish farm and house. It was very interesting and the girls had a ton of fun walking around the farm. Omar took us on a buggy ride and let Kenna sit by him and "help" drive the team. By help I mean he let her hold one of the reins.
Bryn was fine in the buggy it wasn't until the end of the ride and we put her up front with Kenna that she was freaked out. I guess that was too close to the horses for her liking.
The Pennsylvania Railroad museum was Bryn's favorite. She was so excited to see a CHOO CHOO! She kept saying it over and over again, "Mom a choo choo see!"
Watching the train get ready to go was the highlight of Bryn's Lancaster trip.
This was Kenna's.

6 comments:

Bon said...

I am so glad you updated! I have missed reading your posts! Looks like you had a great time!

Chy said...

Looks BEAUTIFUL! So fun to have family visit :0D

JC and Jena said...

YAY for pictures!! The girls are getting so big! How are you feeling?

Rivka said...

Adee! I miss you so much! It was nice to see pics of the family. I hope you're doing okay.

Jessica and Tom said...

I love that girl!! Kenna is so funny. Mom told me that she called her dad a pansy today! Just couldn't stop laughing. I can't believe how much Brynn talks. So fun to have Grandma come to visit. You better take me to this garden next time I come out! I am feeling a little left out. Thanks for the pictures.

Kate Larsen said...

WAHOO!!! Adee!! Call me: We have to catch up. Talk to you soon!