Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cute Kid

Bryn has been making us laugh at every turn these days. She is talking up a storm for a 20 month old. Here are some of the things that she says and the interpretations.
Hanny Manny= Handy Manny her favorite t.v show
Abu= I want to watch Aladdin
Murry Murry= Singing Row Row Row your boat this is Merrily Merrily
Gan pa= Grandpa she asks daily for him and then will ask "what he do in? Meetin"
kiat= Quiet usually yelled at Kenna when Bryn is trying to watch Hanny Manny if quiet doesn't happen she will shout
Top it= Stop it
I esoos= I excused after she is done eating
Binee= Brynlee
I of u= I love you
bid= bib she insists on one when she eats and has to have the buckles on the booster seat done up.
Ebly obber = Heavenly Father
Tip= Tiffany the answer to the question "Bryn who do you look like"
Sunbeeb= Sunbeam see video of her singing
Words she says that need no interpretation
Mom, Dad, sandwich (she will bring you the peanut butter), cereal, potty, pity please, Kenna, Julia (the babysitter), Grandma (she will bring my the phone), more, nite nite, Binky, blanket, Jesus, Thank you, and hello, bye, eyes, ears, hairs (she throws an s on the end of it), Finish.

1 comments:

jenn said...

holy crap i've missed you! i love your pics. your girls are so adorable! hope all is well! I'M SENDING MY LOVE YOUR WAY!