Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Washington D.C.

My Dad was in D.C last week so Kenna, Bryn, and I went to see him. We had a good visit even though it was short. Kenna really wanted to go to the Pentagon, only because that is where Grandpa was going to be. So to get her to go anywhere else I would put Pentagon in front of the places we went, i.e The Pentagon White house.
We went to the Air and space museum because the one we wanted to go to (American History) was closed and the air and space had a few of the American history stuff there. She was intrigued by the hat Lincoln wore when he died. She calls him Hinclon, She gets Hinkley and Lincoln mixed up.
But what took the cake was the 1960's Barbie. I think we should hire the marketing people at Mattel to promote good morals in our kids, the are doing such a good job convincing 3 year olds that they need everything Barbie I am sure that they would succeed. We also went to Fords theater and to the House where Lincoln Died.

0 comments: